Absolutely it’s possible to lose weight on that amount of calories.
Can a Maintenance Diet of 2000 Daily Calories still Result in Weight Loss?
Once again here is our quick, 10 line, stanza-response to answer your question:
*** Remember, all weight loss, no matter how you do it, is a function of insulin control.
The 2000 Calorie Weight Loss Story
1. You will gain weight eating 2000 calories of chocolate syrup
2. you will lose weight eating 2000 calories of broccoli
3. nobody can really sustain either
4. so we need to find a middle ground
5. 2000 calories of chicken, rice and broccoli will maintain your weight
6. 2000 calories of chicken and rice and rice will increase your weight
7. 2000 calories of chicken and broccoli and broccoli will see you losing weight
8. see the pattern?
9. eat less foods that spike insulin and more that don’t. Boring yes, unless …
10. … you eat foods like chocolate pudding that have no sugar in them. See below:
Just add whole milk and stir, refrigerate, and you have chocolate on the menu suddenly. In reality it’s simply a serving of milk and powder-flavor which means you are really only consuming a serving of healthy milk.